Thoughts: Of Finding Your Greatness


My husband and I just watched The Steve Jobs Movie last night. So I thought, "how can a man who NEVER even write a code in his entire life changed the world?"


Maybe he found his greatness, yes?


He's not great in codes. He's not great in hardware. Heck, he is not even great in programming. But there is one thing he is great about, VISIONING!


And the guy never gave up on his visions.



--

I, on the other hand, still trying to conquer myself. Trying to find what I really want and passionate enough to even have a "love affair" with my work.

I always try my best to be great in everything I do. May it be cooking, doing my job, and even coloring! It's just frustrating when you see your turnout and you know for yourself that you can do better. Maybe I haven't found what I am great about? Or maybe I know what it is but I am blinded by the fact that I want to be great in everything!


I don't know. Maybe what I don't realize is that greatness doesn't happen overnight. It needs hard work, focus, and time to glare. And that I do not compare MY GREATNESS with OTHERS' GREATNESS. Because everyone is at different starting point.. and we just have to find our own greatness, one step at a time.


PS: This is a note to self.

"Musicians play their instruments. I play the orchestra." - Steve Jobs


How about you, have you found your greatness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Fatima: The wander girl. © , All Rights Reserved.