Beauty Review: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil



Nuxe products are known to be natural and has always been cult beauty buys. One of these is the ever famous Huile Prodigieuse (that one dry oil that I don't even know how to pronounce! arggh!). A multipurpose dry oil that has the super-activated formula that contains 30% of precious plant oils and vitamin E. You can use it in your face, hair, and even your body.


Anyway, This is the second time that I am going to use OIL as a means to moisturize my face. Oh, did I ever mention that I have a complicated skin type? Yes, a combination and a sensitive skin that I have to bear with.
So now, I'm going to share my thoughts on this piece of gem.






Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
Php 995
Beauty Bar






I use it every morning after I wash and tone my face. I leave it for 5 minutes and let my skin absorb it just before applying sun block. It has a very nice smell unlike the argan oil I used before. This has a vanilla-ish smell that is not too strong. I am using it for 3 weeks already, (the same time I bought the Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner) and I am lovin' it!!


It does not make my face super oily when I apply it (contrary to my experience with Argan Oil), and it leaves my face moisturized. I used to have flaky spots on my brow area and I have not experienced it until now since I used Huile Prodigieuse (crossing my fingers).


Although I have not tried applying it on my hair, I have read some reviews that it works really well with them. I'd probably try it sometimes when I am not too lazy to even comb my hair. Hahah! ;)



{My Thoughts}

Quality 4/5
Price 4/5
Packaging 4/5

I love this product! Although I have not tried applying it on other parts of my body aside from my face and neck, I am lovin' it already -- the smell, moisturizing effect, and the glowy effect on my face. If you have a dry skin like mine, you have to definitely try this!


Have you tried other Nuxe beauty gems? I'd love to hear your recommendations! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this nuxe kuru yağ product. Going on my wish list now!

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Fatima: The wander girl. © , All Rights Reserved.