Beauty Review: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

This is by far, the most expensive face mask I have bought. And a great price tag comes with great expectations, yes?

As a lazy broke girl I am, I always buy and use the sheet form of a face mask. This way, I only shell out less than a hundred pesos, go home, open the mask, put it on my face, wait for 10 to 15 minutes, then sleep. That's it!


But since I've read a lot of good reviews about the Origins Active Charcoal Mask, I did convinced myself of buying and trying it out.


So here am I, been using it fo a Month (Once a week) and would like to share my thoughts on it :)


Maybe you are here because you want to learn more about Active Charcoal Face Mask? Let me share with you some of what I read about it.


Basically, it is a carbon that is reheated and oxidized to make it more penetrable. It has been widely used in hospitals and even our toothpaste! :) The theory behind including activated charcoal in beauty products is this: 



It'll act like a magnet to attract and absorb dirt and oil. And the experts say that theory holds water. "When dirt and oil in your pores come in contact with the carbon, they stick to it and then get washed away when you rinse,"



Origins Active Charcoal Mask
Php 1,500
Origins Megamall


Important Ingredients:

- Active Charcoal: Absorbs toxins and pollutants
- White China Clay: One of the gentlest and most effective clays, it draws out impurities and toxins while clearing the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollutants, and other waste materials.



STEP 1

Wash my face with warm water to help open my pores.



STEP 2

Apply the mask on my face. I did applied two layers of it until I cannot see my big-oh pores.





STEP 3

Wait for 15 minutes until it dried.



STEP 4

Wash it off, then applied Toner on my face.


That's it! My skin feels light every after using it. I don't know if it's just me, but I think it makes my face brighter as well. Although if you have dry skin, like me, I do not recommend that you use this mask more than once a week as this is a bit drying and tight on the face.


If you have clogged pores, white/black heads, this product can really help. :)


Looking forward to trying other Face Masks from Origins! What do you recommend? I'd love to hear it!

1 comment:

  1. Charcoal Peel Off Mask; Top positive review · The peel-off mask is really good, I used it on my face 2 times and got amazing results just after the use.

    Visit here : Charcoal face mask review

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Fatima: The wander girl. © , All Rights Reserved.