Beauty Review: Juice Beauty Lash Defining Mascara

I have eye issues. I get styes from time to time, and I think I even got chalazia! Reason why I promise myself that I will stop using "dirty" eye make-ups. So in my search of a clean Mascara, I found the Juice Beauty.



Juice Beauty Defining Mascara
Php 1,100
Beauty Bar

Since it says  that the ingredients are certified organic and mineral-based, this mascara was formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.


As for the packaging, it looks elegant with its frosted silver color. However, packaging is a bit heavy.



{My Thoughts}

Quality 4/5
Price 3/5
Packaging 3/5

When choosing my mascara, I do not look for the lengthening type but rather the volumizing. But my problem with volumizing mascaras is that it tends to clump and flake. Which is not cool, if you ask. So when I tried the Juice Beauty Mascara, I was kind of weirded by its consistency because it's a bit watery. 



Without Mascara


With Juice Beauty Mascara

It stayed pretty long but I noticed minimal flaking. Other than that, I think I'm lovin' it. ☺

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going.... I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource...
    מסאז מפנק

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Fatima: The wander girl. © , All Rights Reserved.