Beauty Review: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick



In 1992, Bobbi Brown introduced the iconic Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick. 2 years ago, it gets an update with a unique transparent base plus skin tone correct pigments for an incredibly natutral look!

I have been wanting to own a Bobbi Brown product ever since I discovered my love for make-ups. And now here it goes, my first ever Bobbi Brown product... and it's a foundation stick! (Not something I am used to)




Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick
Php 2600
Bobbi Brown Megamall

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick in Action

STEP 1

I applied the Foundation Stick by smudging on each areas of my face (i.e. forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, temples)

STEP 2

I used the Happy Skin Stippling Brush to spread the foundation from the center of my face (doing it in a circular motion)

I loved using the stippling brush better than the flat foundation brush as it gives me an "airbrush" finish, since I believe, the flat brush tends to "eat up" the foundation that is why it's better to be used in liquids over creamy products.


Voila! Here's my Before and After look. :)











{My Thoughts}

Quality 5/5
Price 3/5
Packaging 4/5




This foundation is creamy yet weightless, thus giving you a light coverage. This means, if you have no to little blemishes to cover, this one is perfect for you. For those with with acne spots/scars, you would have to build for coverage. What I also love about Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation is the wide array of swatches to choose from, and perfect for yellow-toned Asians!

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation feels realy like a second skin. The lightness does not compromise its longevity as it lasts for at least 4 hours without touch-ups.

I am not sure how it works with oily skin type but for dry to combination like mine, it works pretty well as it is not drying/tight and not too oily. It actually gives my skin a "sheer" look and I so love it!

Excited to try out other Bobbi Brown gems! Would you recommend any? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Fatima: The wander girl. © , All Rights Reserved.