Online Haul: Althea Philippines



I am not so much of a korean skin care fan until my face married acnes and blemishes. So I rummage through the deep dark wisdom of internet and got a hit on KOREAN SKIN CARE!

So, now, here I am, dipping my toe on the korean side of caring my skin; crossing my fingers that it would bring back my long-lost facial skin and save it from her marriage to the acnes!



So first things first, I have no idea where to get Korean products, then I found Althea Philippines. (Since I've read reviews and raves about it, I am sure that they carry authentic Korean products.)

Then the second struggle was -- WHAT PRODUCTS TO BUY?

Now forgive me but I will not go through this since it took me weeks and weeks to find just what products to try. I know. I'm a loser. Now get back to reading, you judgmental prick!

To go to Althea Philippines Website, you may click on the link below:
ALTHEA PHILIPPINES (Click me!)

They offer subscription promos from time to time so you may get lucky and have freebies/points.


The web design and layout is pretty basic and easy to follow. They have a quick preview of the product as well, and I love it!



Once you placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with tracking number. As for the tracking number, I did not found it accurate since every time I tried to check and look at the status of my order, it got stuck on the "Onboard" status even after receiving my order. (Plus the LBC tracking number they provided did not worked on me. Oh well)

Still, I am happy that it only took 7 days over the 10-15 days delivery day that they promised.


So what's inside my pink box?






PS: Your point will be credited once the status of your transaction has been tagged as "Complete", then you can go and do another online shopping and use the points for discounts!


I am very much excited to try and share with you how these products will help me improve my skin and do some genie rubbing to look close enough as those damn korean models with angel-like poreless perfect skin. Teehee~


Only thing that I think they can improve on is the Tracking Number accuracy both on e-cargo and LBC. You know, just to ease the mind and heart of those impatient and excited girls like me. Heh!
And oh, no free samples? :'(


How about you love, have you tried shopping at Althea Philippines?Any recommendation on what to buy next? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Fatima: The wander girl. © , All Rights Reserved.