Share a Book: You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero

Hi there awesome thing!

In my pursuit of self-compassion and life purpose after I left my 5-year corporate life, I came across this book (which I am halfway through it), and thought why not share the wisdom to others who might be, like me, feeling kinda' lost in the jungle.

This is the book I am currently married with:
YOU ARE A BADASS
How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life

by Jen Sincero



At first, I am kind of skeptical in mustering to "self-help" books and articles as I thought it was all BS. But the force is strong in this one and I just found myself indulging in the greatness of this book. Plus I think Jen is cool, you know?

So from here on, I will write and share whatever cool stuff and lists I read on becoming a badass version of ourselves. No, not a badass "BADASS". But something like a version of ourselves who is connected to the force in the Universe (or whatever you call it), who is mindful and living in the present, who has happy thoughts, and most of all, who loves herself.

I hope you are as excited as I am. And I hope by doing this, I can share something to your journey to self compassion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Fatima: The wander girl. © , All Rights Reserved.