Beauty Review: Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner

Using Toner is a MUST in my daily skin care routine. I can NEVER, and I mean NEVER skip a day without using a toner.

First, let me share what skin type I have been living my whole life. I have a combination (which means oily on the T-Zone and dry on the rest of my face) and a sensitive skin type (with eczema-ish patches). I have been using Superskin 2 Toner by VMV Hypoallergenic for 2 years now. Then one day, I run out of it and took one of the biggest risk in my life (chos!) -- trying a NEW toner.








 Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner 
Php 995 
Beauty Bar


I have been using this Toner for 3 weeks already. I use it during day time and night time after washing my face with Cetaphil. It has a "cool/tingly" feeling, which I think is because of the alcohol content. But what I love most about this product is the garden-ish smell. Yes! It smells like a garden, seriously! Compared to the SuperSkin 2 which smells more of like an alcohol.

Does it help my combination / sensitive skin? It does not work pretty well like SuperSkin 2 maybe because it is not meant for combination skin (if you read the back of the bottle, it says that it is good for oily skin type). It feels dry on my skin but still delivers its promise of eliminating those residues and unwanted dirt on my face (I can see all the dirt on my cotton pads!)


{My Thoughts}

Quality - 4/5
Price - 4/5
Packaging - 2/5

It is an "okay" product but I don't think it is best for my skin type as it dries my skin even more. :'( The price is pretty bearable for the quality it can deliver. However, for the packaging, I don't think I can handle this heavy bottle when I travel or even too sleep-deprived when I remove my make-up at night.

Have you tried the Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner? I would love to hear your thoughts on this! :)

1 comment:

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
Fatima: The wander girl. © , All Rights Reserved.